- saw two species of frog and a newt
- some pods actually arriving on the beans
- definitive proof that standard shears are way better than hand-shears — I’ve done more grass cutting on the path
- noticed that someones been chucking rose cuttings into my plot
- perhaps that’s why the jerusalem artichoke got knocked over
- made inroads to the old compost bins and hacked back the omfrey. Will need to make some fence if I remove the whole of that structure
- lots of stuff could be burnt … and I saw how to make a firepit at 60 South Clerk Street
- a bit of weeding .. isn’t there always?